Estate Planning - The Basics
Free eBooklet: Estate Planning – The Basics
This free, downloadable eBooklet will answer your most important questions, such as:
- What is a Living Will?
- What is a Health Care Power of Attorney?
- What is a Financial Power of Attorney?
- How does ownership of property pass at your death?
- What is probate property?
- Why is it important for me to have a Last Will and Testament?
- What is a spousal election to “take against” the Will?
- What if I file for divorce?
- After my divorce – What updates should I make to my estate planning documents
- What is an “annual exclusion” gift?
- What is the federal gift tax exemption?
- What is the federal estate tax exemption?
- What about Indiana inheritance taxes?
- How much will it cost to have an estate plan prepared?
- How often should I review my estate planning?